Yeoshe Piston Pump – V Series Axial Piston Pump
Zuosen Hydraulics is proudly producing verities of hydraulic equipment and delivering it internationally. Yeoshe Piston pump is one of the most popular on this list.
This essay will bring you through the introduction to this axial piston pump. In addition, this post will also assist you through simple installation and maintenance.
Introduction to Yeoshe Hydraulics
Yeoshe Hydraulics started its journey in 1989. This recognized corporation is a professional hydraulic producer and designer of good-quality hydraulic pumps and devices in Taiwan.
Zuosen Hydraulic is, on the other hand, the original manufacturer of the Yeoshe piston pump. Therefore, you can find the spare parts which fit the original Yeoshe Products.
Yeoshe Piston Pump – V series
The V series Yeoshe piston pump is one of Zuosen Hydraulics' most popular hydraulic pumps. However, depending on the size and capacity, different versions are available for this product ranging from Yeoshe V15 to V70.
The V series Yeoshe piston pump has a revolutionary design with an adjustable swash plate angle and a broad range of applications. It also features a one-of-a-kind design that decreases noise during full pressure time.
The V series Yeoshe Piston Pump, on the other hand, has modular control choices that are simple to configure. Consequently, these piston pumps save a large amount of energy despite their size. Furthermore, the V-series Yeoshe Piston pump is inexpensive and straightforward to use.
DIN 51524 recommends hydraulic mineral oil fluids of high quality, such as H-LP oils. At 50° C, you should keep the viscosity range 25 to 50 mm'is (cSt), with working temperatures ranging from 10 to 70°C. Don't hesitate to contact Zuosen Hydraulic Service for help with additional fluids such as phosphoric acid esters or other operating circumstances.
Benefits of using Yeoshe Piston Pump
Compared to the other piston pumps on the list, the Yeoshe Piston Pump offers many unique advantages. The following are the most significant advantages:
- The hydraulic drive in an open circuit may benefit from an axial piston pump with an inclined axis design.
- The crankshaft is suitable for both mobile and stationary applications.
- The speed and displacement of the flow and transmission are related.
- A unique drive shaft bearing design ensures long service life for various application domains.
- Compact design with high power
- Overall, the efficiency is excellent.
- a large pressure range
- Pump that is durable and has a long service life.
- Total efficiency is high.
- High-density power
- A wide range of nominal sizes is offered, allowing precise application adaptation.
Yeoshe Piston Pump in different application
Yeoshe Piston pump has a wide range of applications. So, this pump is also called an all-purpose piston pump. However, the following applications are the most common to find Yeoshe piston pump operating.
- Construction machinery:Double pumps, single pumps, walking motors, swing motors, etc., for excavators, pavers, road rollers, presses, paving machines, drills, bulldozers, heavy excavators, road mixers, etc
- Construction vehicle:concrete pump truck, concrete pump truck transporter, concrete mixer truck, and other hydraulic main pumps, auxiliary pumps, swing motors, and walking motors
- Industrial equipment:metallurgy, mining, medicine, chemicals, plastics, die-casting machinery. Hydraulic main pumps, auxiliary pumps, motors for marine machinery, cranes, ceramic machinery, aluminum extrusion presses, etc
- Ship/Aviation:pumps & motors for ship hydraulic technology industry used in ship deck machinery, operating systems and control systems, such as rudder ship machines, windlasses, cranes, etc.; pumps/motors and accessories for aerospace hydraulic technology industry Device
Quick Installation and Start-Up
You can install the Yeoshe Piston Pump in two different mounting positions.
- Horizontal mounting:Outlet port-side or top, Inlet port-side or bottom, drain port always uppermost.
- Vertical mounting:Shaft pointing upwards
Install the pump and suction line such that the absolute maximum incoming vacuum is never more than 0.8 bar. It's best if the inlet line is as short and straight as feasible. A short suction line cut at 45 degrees is advised to optimize the inflow conditions when the pump is positioned within the reservoir. There should be no leaks in any of the connections. Otherwise, cavitation, noise, and pump damage will result from the air in the suction line.
Shaft rotation and alignment
You must align the pump and motor shafts to within 0.25mm T.I.R. It is necessary to employ a floating coupling. You can buy the bell housings and couplings from our store mentioned in this catalog in this scenario. Please follow the installation instructions provided by the production line.
Fill the pump casing with hydraulic fluid before starting. To allow the pump to prime, you should start it at zero pressure with an open circuit. Only once the pump has been adequately primed can the pressure be raised.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Generally, all hydraulic piston pumps encounter similar issues. In this scenario, we must thoroughly understand each problem to troubleshoot them. In the article Rexroth Hydraulic Piston Pump, a section on troubleshooting and maintenance will guide you to solve the issues.
Besides, there are some additional factors that you can troubleshoot your piston pump following the aspects below.
Operating noise of pumps
Where and how the pump is situated and how it is linked to the downstream hydraulic system define the pump's standard operating noise and the constant-operation noise of the complete hydraulic system. The hydraulic tube's size, style, and placement also influence the total noise created by a hydraulic system.
Noise reduction measures
Flexible parts prevent vibrations from the pump body from being communicated to other building elements, leading to amplification. These are some examples of such factors:
- Flexible and floatable coupling
- Rails that are dampening
- Alternatively, you may use quiet blocks to install the electric motor or the foot-mounting flange.
- Flexible tube connectors or hoses are used on the pump's input, exit, and drain ports.
- To prevent air ingression, which causes cavitation and excessive noise, always use gas-tight tube fittings for input connections.
Unrestrict the drain pipe and run straight to the reservoir. Do not link the drain line to any other return line.
The drain line's end must be below the reservoir's lowest fluid level and as far away from the pump input line as practicable. It prevents the hot aerated oil from being recirculated by ensuring that the pump is not empty while it is not in use.
Configure the drain line to generate a siphon when the pump is positioned within the reservoir for the same reason. I.T. makes sure that the pump is continually full of fluid.
- The pressure in the drain must not exceed 1 bar.
- The length of the drain line should not exceed 2 meters.
- A straight low-pressure fitting with a maximized bore should be utilized, and the port size should determine the minimum diameter.