Nachi Hydraulic Pumps – PVS Series Nachi Piston Pumps
Industrial machines are becoming more complex as they continue to improve their performance. As a result, hydraulic equipment must adapt to changing demands. You may already know the Nachi hydraulic pumps capabilities in this area.
PVS Series Nachi Piston Pumps are available in three different models: PVS-1B-22N3-12, PVS-1B-16N3-12, and PVS-0B-8N3-30.
You can find Fujikoshi's reputation for small equipment that provides energy economy, safety, and excellent performance in this model line. In addition, our search for ultimate hydraulics, which combines exceptional power with flexible motion control, continually updates our equipment.
Introduction to Nachi Hydraulic
NACHI has had a unique position in the hydraulics industry since its first vane pump in 1943 and has maintained that position through continual research and development.
For many years, we have been a crucial partner in industrial and mobile hydraulics. Our long-term and multidisciplinary application expertise results in compact, dependable, and efficient solutions.
Zuosen Hydraulic is the original manufacturer of the Nachi hydraulic pump – PVS Series Piston Pump. Therefore, you can find spare parts which fit the authentic Nachi Fujikoshi's Products.
Our excellent market position depends on a high level of automation and a broad range of manufacturing expertise. And our ability to achieve this achievement is contingent on our ability to tap into unique company-wide synergies.
In the following paragraphs, we will describe Nachi Hydraulic Pump – PVS Series piston Pump that we make. We'll also go over some safety precautions that you should know before using the Nachi hydraulic pump.
Nachi Hydraulic Pumps – PVS Series Nachi Piston Pump
The Nachi PVS series line of variable volume Nachi piston pump operates well in various hydraulic applications. Nachi hydraulic pumps have unique qualities as the other Zuosen manufactured hydraulic pumps.
We ensured three mechanisms in particular in the PVS series of Nachi hydraulic pumps. The three are pressure control, balancing, and the ring stopper mechanism. In addition, Zuosen also assured a one-of-a-kind three-point ring support system that optimizes high-pressure oil usage for consistent high pressure and silent operation.
Nachi's new hydraulic pump series is excellent for applications including machine tools, industrial equipment, and automobiles.
Energy-saving Type with Drastically Reduced Loss
A semi-circular barrel swash plate designed by NACHI receives pressure on its surface provides a constant discharge volume. It reduces discharge volume and allows for the efficient utilization of electricity following the load cycle.
This "energy-saving kind" helps save money by conserving energy, reducing power loss, and lowering hydraulic expenses.
Silent Type That Demonstrates Its Power Quietly
Proprietary low-noise mechanisms are integrated on the shoe, swash plate, valve plate, and other points to assure quiet operation. A semi-circular barrel swash plate, in particular, stabilizes operating characteristics and ensures quiet operation.
High efficiency, high-pressure operation
The proprietary three-point ring support system and the unique pressure regulator and pressure balancing mechanism have increased performance during high-pressure operation. Consequently, the pump runs efficiently and consistently maintains up to 140kgf/cm2 (2000 psi).
The ring stopper mechanism enables the quick reaction for high precision operation, whether beginning, halting, or changing load.
Stable discharge with sharp cut-off characteristics
Stable, sharp cut-off characteristics are provided via a new pressure compensator regulating system. Furthermore, the compensator maintains a consistent volume across our pressure ranges.
Easy adjusting in maintenance and handling
Maintenance is easier because the pressure regulating mechanism and the volume adjusting mechanism are on the same side of the pump.
Hydraulic fluids include extra components that significantly improve hydraulic oil's various qualities. These enhancements were chosen to reduce wear, increase chemical stability, avoid corrosion, and decrease the pour point.
In addition, to preserve the pump's long life, we urge that you read the following warnings before running the Nachi hydraulic pump.
- During operation, utilize a good-quality hydraulic working fluid with a kinematic viscosity range of 20 to 200 mm2/sec. Use an ISO-VG32 to 68 R&O type and anti-wear hydraulic fluid. The kinematic viscosity should be between 20 and 50 mm2/sec during the procedure.
- The operating temperature should be between 5 and 60 degrees Celsius. When the oil temperature is 5°C or less at commencement, warm up the hydraulic pump by running it at low pressure and low speed until the oil temperature reaches 5°C.
- Provide a suction filter with roughly 100m (150 mesh) filtering grade. In addition, on the return line to the tank, install a return line filter with a rate of 20m or less. (A 10m or less filter is recommended when the hydraulic pump is utilized at a 14 MPa or higher high pressure.)
- Maintain a contamination level of NAS10 or below in the hydraulic working fluid.
- Use hydraulic working fluid at a temperature between 0 and 60 degrees Celsius.
General Instruction while Installing the Pump
The Nachi hydraulic pump's service life is determined by its use and maintenance. Therefore, we've included a few preventive measures after the jump. These measures will assist in preserving the Nachi hydraulic pumps in good working order so that they can last a long time.
- Connect the pump shaft to the driving shaft via flexible couplings, and avoid putting a radial or thrust stress on the pump shaft.
- Limit the eccentricity between the driveshaft and hydraulic pump shaft to 0.05 mm and the angle inaccuracy to 1° while centering the pump shaft.
- Set the insertion length between the coupling and the hydraulic pump shafts to at least 2/3 of the coupling width or more significant.
- Use a pump mounting base that is adequately robust.
- Set the suction side pressure on the pump to -0.03 MPa or higher (suction port flow velocity of less than 2 m/sec).
- Raise a segment of the drain piping above the top of the pump body and insert the drain piping's return section into the hydraulic fluid.
- Place the pump in such a way that the shaft is horizontal.
- Fill the pump body with clean hydraulic fluid through the lubrication port before starting the pump. PVS-0B-8, PVS-1B-(16,22), and PVS-2B-(35,45) have injection volumes of 220 cm3, 300 cm3, and 650 cm3 correspondingly.
- Ascertain that the pump rotates in the same direction as the arrow on the pump body.
- Noise and vibration may be caused by air entering the pump or pipelines. At starting, set the pump discharge side to no-load and run it in inching mode to release any trapped air in the pump or pipes.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Generally, all hydraulic piston pumps encounter similar issues. In this scenario, we must thoroughly understand each problem to troubleshoot them. In the article Rexroth Hydraulic Piston Pump, a section on troubleshooting and maintenance will guide you to solve the issues.
However, our skilled hydraulic experts at Zuosen Hydraulics have years of expertise maintaining and repairing hydraulic pumps of various types, including vane pumps. Contact us immediately to request repairs or set up a preventive maintenance plan.